EWAYS AVIATION INDUSTRY NEWS
An airport is only as good as the airlines that fly to it, and in the last article, we addressed the latter in great...
The Democratic Republic of the Congo, or DRC, is the 2nd largest country in Africa and 11th largest in the world. Its...
Many in the aviation industry consider Central Asia as the wild west of the industry. Stretching from the edge of...
With their fleet of young, fuel-efficient widebody aircraft, and by securing prestigious routes to some of the world’s best airports, Uganda Airlines is now one of the champions of East Africa
Rwanda intends its country and hub international airport to not only be the biggest aviation hub in Africa but to perhaps rivaling others like its ideal goal, Singapore
Rwandair is the key to Rwanda’s plan to become a powerhouse economy centered around the Singapore model.
In 2021, airlines need to be aware of the very real danger of the Coronavirus, and through keeping the aircraft sterilized, keep passengers healthy and safe. But what are the best ways to clean an aircraft?
EWAYS AVIATION IN THE MEDIA
How Eways Aviation Can Assist Airlines To Resume Flying
Simple Flying is the most well-known aviation website in the world with 17.5 million pageviews per month.
Quand les équipementiers de l’aérien se convertissent au masque
Jeune Afrique is the first pan-African French-speaking weekly news magazine.
Covid-19 : Le fournisseur franco-américain Eways Aviation propose des packs de protection au virus en soutien aux activités des compagnies africaines
NewsAero is the leading aviation news website dedicated to Africa.
GENERAL AVIATION NEWS
- South Africa needs to start planning for the safe restart of aviationIATA has urged South Africa to start planning for the safe resumption of international air travel to help repair its… Read more »
- African airlines’ traffic dropped 68.0% in FebruaryThe International Air Transport Association (IATA) announced that passenger traffic fell in February 2021, both compared to pre-COVID levels (February… Read more »
- Willie Walsh to deliver interview at World Aviation Festival VirtualWillie Walsh will be doing one of his very first interviews as the new IATA Director General at the World… Read more »
- Baby born on EgyptAir flight coming from N'DjamenaAn EgyptAir flight from N'Djamena to Cairo had to make made an emergency landing at Aswan Airport to check on… Read more »
- Travelport+ launches next-generation platform for a new era of travelGlobal travel retail platform, Travelport, has launched its next-generation platform, Travelport+. Read more »
- Skyworld Aviation sells ERJ 145 to Westair of NamibiaSkyworld Aviation has announced the sale of an ERJ 145 to Westair of Namibia. Read more »
- Bell delivers first Bell 505 to Ugandan aviation companyBell Textron has delivered a Bell 505 helicopter equipped with the Med-Pac Emergency Medical Services Lite Interior to BAR Aviation.… Read more »
- Roar Africa and Emirates Executive Private Jet Safari introduce ‘epic' tripsEmirates Executive Private Jet Safari has partnered with Roar Africa, a travel specialist to curate a unique journey, with an… Read more »