EWAYS AVIATION INDUSTRY NEWS
Tunisia is not currently part of the European sphere of aviation, with carriers hailing from the north having to apply...
Nestled in the middle of the North African coast is the humble nation of Tunisia, which (thanks to its proximity to...
AOG, or Aircraft On Ground, is one of the scariest phrases for any airline operator or aviation professional. When an...
In 2020, Sky Express undeniably showed a very promising dynamism in a troubled time. Eways Aviation sat down with the carrier to learn the reasons behind their success
With the world of aviation changed forever from events in 2020, what can we expect going forward into the next twelve months?
A few notable positive aviation stories have come out of this colorful year that give us hope for 2021. Here are five highlights that cover a broad range of positive developments.
What is the C919, and what are the advantages and disadvantages of the type for emerging countries and budget-minded airlines?
EWAYS AVIATION IN THE MEDIA
How Eways Aviation Can Assist Airlines To Resume Flying
Simple Flying is the most well-known aviation website in the world with 17.5 million pageviews per month.
Quand les équipementiers de l’aérien se convertissent au masque
Jeune Afrique is the first pan-African French-speaking weekly news magazine.
Covid-19 : Le fournisseur franco-américain Eways Aviation propose des packs de protection au virus en soutien aux activités des compagnies africaines
NewsAero is the leading aviation news website dedicated to Africa.
GENERAL AVIATION NEWS
- Airbus Foundation and African Ninety Nines in Malawi projectThe Little Engineer and The African Section Ninety Nines International Organisation of Women Pilots, together with its partner Airbus Foundation,… Read more »
- ACIA transitions four aircraft to Sahel Aviation ServiceACIA Aero Leasing (ACIA) has completed the transition of four aircraft to Sahel Aviation Service in Mali. Read more »
- IATA urges support for common European digital vaccination certificateThe International Air Transport Association (IATA) urged all branches of the European Union to support an initiative from Greek Prime… Read more »
- Luxaviation adopts leading new FlySkills hygiene standardsLuxaviation Group has secured the FlySkills Hygiene Certification (FHC) across the group’s regional operators as well as their fixed-base operations… Read more »
- Emirates Airlines adds two more flights into DurbanEmirates Airline will add two more flights into Durban from February 1 which means that the airline will now fly… Read more »
- EgyptAir to start operations between Cairo and DohaAfter Egypt’s decision to reopen its airspace to Qatar, EgyptAir will commence a daily flight between Cairo and Doha from… Read more »