EWAYS AVIATION INDUSTRY NEWS
With the world of aviation changed forever from events in 2020, what can we expect going forward into the next twelve...
As 2020 comes to a close, many of us who work in the aviation industry breathe...
COMAC, Commercial Aircraft Corporation of China, has been making inroads in emerging countries with its range of...
Due to Mali’s complex geopolitical situation, its impact on aviation doesn’t match yet its ambitions. But there is hope for the future
The Senegalese government has taken a drastic step to intervene in its aviation industry. But is this enough?
With 28 facilities spread across this large country, as well as government investments, Egypt has one of the most promising airport landscapes on the African continent
Eways Aviation, in partnership with FlightGlobal, is proud to announce that Ethiopian Airlines has won the converted African Airlines of the Decade award!
PUSH SALES LIST FROM EWAYS
EWAYS AVIATION IN THE MEDIA
How Eways Aviation Can Assist Airlines To Resume Flying
Simple Flying is the most well-known aviation website in the world with 17.5 million pageviews per month.
Quand les équipementiers de l’aérien se convertissent au masque
Jeune Afrique is the first pan-African French-speaking weekly news magazine.
Covid-19 : Le fournisseur franco-américain Eways Aviation propose des packs de protection au virus en soutien aux activités des compagnies africaines
NewsAero is the leading aviation news website dedicated to Africa.
GENERAL AVIATION NEWS
- Emirates Airlines adds two more flights into DurbanEmirates Airline will add two more flights into Durban from February 1 which means that the airline will now fly… Read more »
- EgyptAir to start operations between Cairo and DohaAfter Egypt’s decision to reopen its airspace to Qatar, EgyptAir will commence a daily flight between Cairo and Doha from… Read more »
- IATA: A more balanced public policy approach is needed during Covid-19IATA’s Alexander de Juniac has delivered his first briefing of 2021 regarding Covid-19 saying safety is aviation’s number one priority… Read more »
- EgyptAir Training Academy passes ISO 45001: 2018 certificationEgyptAir Training Academy has passed the inspection of SGS company that awards ISO certificates. Read more »
- Hi-Fly Marketing launches dedicated aviation talent & resourcing serviceHi-Fly Marketing has launched Africa’s first dedicated aviation industry personnel agency, Hi-Fly Talent & Resourcing, to match airlines, aircraft maintenance… Read more »