EWAYS AVIATION INDUSTRY NEWS
Uganda Airlines recently won the award for World’s Youngest Aircraft Fleet for 2021 from ch-aviation, with an average...
While many countries see aviation as an important part of their countries' infrastructure, Rwanda stands out as one of...
Rwanda is a smaller nation-state compared to its neighbors to the north, east, and west. Unlike Kenya, Uganda, and...
When it comes to aviation. China has been prolific with investment across the African region to the point, in some cases, of single-handly financing huge projects
Algeria has three major international airports, the most important being the capital’s Houari Boumediene Airport, but the future is found in the desert in the south
Big changes could be just around the corner for Algeria with a new mission plan to change its airline duopoly.
Angola has hopes that Luanda’s new international airport will become the new hub of Southern Africa
PUSH SALES LIST FROM EWAYS
EWAYS AVIATION IN THE MEDIA
How Eways Aviation Can Assist Airlines To Resume Flying
Simple Flying is the most well-known aviation website in the world with 17.5 million pageviews per month.
Quand les équipementiers de l’aérien se convertissent au masque
Jeune Afrique is the first pan-African French-speaking weekly news magazine.
Covid-19 : Le fournisseur franco-américain Eways Aviation propose des packs de protection au virus en soutien aux activités des compagnies africaines
NewsAero is the leading aviation news website dedicated to Africa.
GENERAL AVIATION NEWS
- South Africa needs to start planning for the safe restart of aviationIATA has urged South Africa to start planning for the safe resumption of international air travel to help repair its… Read more »
- African airlines’ traffic dropped 68.0% in FebruaryThe International Air Transport Association (IATA) announced that passenger traffic fell in February 2021, both compared to pre-COVID levels (February… Read more »
- Willie Walsh to deliver interview at World Aviation Festival VirtualWillie Walsh will be doing one of his very first interviews as the new IATA Director General at the World… Read more »
- Baby born on EgyptAir flight coming from N'DjamenaAn EgyptAir flight from N'Djamena to Cairo had to make made an emergency landing at Aswan Airport to check on… Read more »
- Travelport+ launches next-generation platform for a new era of travelGlobal travel retail platform, Travelport, has launched its next-generation platform, Travelport+. Read more »
- Skyworld Aviation sells ERJ 145 to Westair of NamibiaSkyworld Aviation has announced the sale of an ERJ 145 to Westair of Namibia. Read more »
- Bell delivers first Bell 505 to Ugandan aviation companyBell Textron has delivered a Bell 505 helicopter equipped with the Med-Pac Emergency Medical Services Lite Interior to BAR Aviation.… Read more »
- Roar Africa and Emirates Executive Private Jet Safari introduce ‘epic' tripsEmirates Executive Private Jet Safari has partnered with Roar Africa, a travel specialist to curate a unique journey, with an… Read more »